Protective Coated Acrylic
Peerless is one of Europe’s specialist protected acrylic sheet suppliers. Our wide range of sizes, thicknesses, and colours ensures that we’ll have a protective coated acrylic sheet or product to meet every possible requirement.
Benefits of Protective Coated Acrylic from Peerless
- Choice – An extensive range of protected acrylic plastic is available in many thicknesses and sheet size.
- Colour – Choose from a variety of colours and tints, including special neon colours.
- Formable – Can be formed into nearly any shape.
- Protection – Protected Single or Double Sided with an Abrasion and Chemical Resistant Coating.
- Free Cutting Servicee – Free cutting service on simple square cuts.
- CNC – High precision and intricate Tight-Tolerance routing.
- Next Day – Quick delivery available on many products.
Our Peeraguard Acrylic Sheet is protected by our in-house formulated hard coating for a truly long life to your plastics. Maintaining the characteristics of acrylic – but with the added benefit of being abrasion and chemical resistance.
Using the renowned testing method of ASTM D3363, Peeraguard Acrylic offers a pencil hardness of 6H – Using the Taber Abrasion ASTM D1003 Test after 100 cycles, a deterioration of less than 5% occurs.
Protected Acrylic sheets have a wide variety of applications and uses, ranging from mirrors and displays to lightweight glazing and wall coverings.
For more information on Protective Coated Acrylic sheet from Peerless, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email email@example.com.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. All Peerless services are delivered under these stringent processes to ensure the highest level of support and quality at all times.
For more information on protective coated acrylic, please call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.