As one of the UK’s Perspex suppliers, Peerless is able to provide a wide range of different colours, sizes, and tints. First developed in 1934, Perspex has become the world’s most popular cast acrylic sheet, and is often known simply by its brand name alone.
Benefits of Perspex Sheet from Peerless
- Choice – An extensive range of perspex plastic is available in many thicknesses and sheet sizes.
- Colour – Choose from a variety of finishes.
- Formable – Can be formed into nearly any shape.
- Protection – Protective Coatings available on Perspex Plastic Sheet.
- Free Cutting Service – Free cutting service on simple machining.
- CNC – High precision and intricate tight-tolerance routing.
- Next Day – Quick delivery available on many products.
Like Plexiglas, Perspex is a type of PMMA and is often used as a lightweight and shatterproof alternative to transparent glass. It also boasts excellent light transmission levels which are in excess of 92% of visible light.
However, whilst of excellent quality, Perspex still cannot match the optical qualities and tolerance levels of Hesaglas, which is found in far smaller quantities and sizes.
For more information on Perspex sheet from Peerless, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. All Peerless services are delivered under these stringent processes to ensure the highest level of support and quality at all times.
For more information on Perspex Sheet, please call us on 0845 519 9079 or email email@example.com.