Retail and Point of Sale
Retail has long been associated with the plastics industry and the competition between brands and customer attention has never been higher. Retail Displays and Point of Sale are now more intricate and better designed than ever. As such, they are needed to be built of the highest quality and maintain that quality and workmanship throughout the products lifespan with the minimum amount of disruption.
The Benefits of Retail Displays with Peerless
- Resistance – Our protective coating is resistant to the harshest of cleaning chemicals and every day scuffs and scratches.
- Enhancement – A full gloss finish will enhance coloured plastics and prints. A matte finish can also be applied for a contrasting effect.
- Technology – The latest digital print technology provides eye catching graphics as standard.
- Flexibility – Machining, painting, printing, protective coating. Peerless can do it all.
- Repetition – Hundreds of stores? No problem, each part will be exactly the same as the last.
Peerless currently work with a number of international brands and national retailers in the creation and protection of their plastic retail displays and signage. Peerless is able to offer a number of options including protective coatings, digital printing, CNC machining and even coloured plastics to enhance any plastic sales display.
The resistance to chemicals is a huge bonus for plastic cosmetic displays – which can be cleaned without worry of damage to the plastic or design.
For more information on Retail and Point of Sale, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email email@example.com.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. Peeraguard Frost Coating is a UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.
For more information on Point of Sale and Retail Displays, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.