Electronics & Machinery
Protect and enhance digital displays and plastic safety screens with our range of protective coatings. Both our clear and matte coating have been formulated to both meet and exceed the high levels of resistance and enhancement of plastic screens.
The Benefits of Screens and Displays with Peerless
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common cleaning chemical without worry of damage.
- Abrasion Resistance – Worried about knocks, scuffs and scratches? A surface hardness of 6H protects against most.
- Optical Clarity – Peeraguard Clear is just that, completely clear. No distortion to clear and transparent plastics – just full protection.
- Enhancement – A full gloss finish will enhance coloured plastics and prints. A matte finish can also be applied for a contrasting effect.
- All-round Protection – All Peerless coatings can be applied to a single side or even both.
- Durability – All Peerless coatings enhance the life of any plastic substrate.
Coatings are completely non-yellowing for increased light transmission, enhanced brightness and the best possible optical clarity.
Due to spray application and UV curing, there is no shrinkage on the base material – ensuring that there is no additional visible distortion allowing the original plastic substrate to maintain the highest possible clarity. Polycarbonate is advised for the use in plastic safety screens for machinery and guards due to its shatterproof tendencies, though it does have a reduced hardness.
For more information on Peeraguard Frost Coating, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email email@example.com.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. Peeraguard Frost Coating is a UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.
For more information on Points of Sale and Retail Displays, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.