The Automotive industry is one of the most stringent and demanding when it comes to parts for vehicles. Quality must be befitting of the price point and safety is of paramount importance. Peerless has worked with the likes of Lotus, Jaguar, Pro-Drive, Bentley, Lamborghini and various F1 teams in recent years to provide products and services that are fitting of the names.
The Benefits of using Peerless on Automotive Projects are:
- Resistance – Our protective coating is resistant to the harshest of cleaning chemicals and every day scuffs and scratches.
- Enhancement – A full gloss finish will enhance coloured plastics and prints giving a premium finish to otherwise dull surfaces.
- Anti-Glare – Worried about glare on screens or surfaces? Our matte finish helps reduce glare at a cost-effective price.
- Accredited – All our systems are kept to BSI 9001:2008 standards as minimum to ensure quality and traceability.
- Commitment – Peerless are committed to ensuring our coatings and services improve your product.
- Technology – The latest digital print technology provides eye catching graphics as standard.
- Flexibility – Machining, painting, printing, protective coating. Peerless can do it all.
- Repetition – Thousands of parts? No problem, each part will be the same as the last.
No matter what your vehicle and the part you are trying to source, Peerless is able to help. We can work with your design team, as well as quality to ensure the whole package is complete from testing to final product.
For more information on Plastics and Coatings for the Automotive industry, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email email@example.com.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. This includes Coatings, Machining, Painting and Printing.
For more information on services for the automotive industry, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.