PeeraGuard™ Optical Grade Hard Coating is a high quality, optically enhanced, UV-cured protective coating for plastic.
Possessing the same great anti- abrasion and chemical qualities as our most popular coating, PeeraGuard™ Clear – Optical is our brand new, Optical Grade Clear hard coat.
- Optical Grade Clarity – Enhanced optical clarity for real world applications. No distortion to clear and transparent plastics – ideal for lenses and glazing.
- Abrasion Resistance – No more knocks, scuffs and scratches. A premium hard coat finish.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common cleaning chemical and even harsher industrial chemicals without worry of damage.
- Enhancement – A full gloss finish will enhance coloured plastics and prints.
- Weatherable – Providing protection against the elements.
- Durability – All Peerless coatings enhance the life of any plastic substrate.
For when optical clarity and level of finish is at a premium, the new PeeraGuard™ Optical Grade Coating is the perfect hard coating for your plastic products. Due to our versatility and large coating line, all types and size of products can be coated; from small parts or molded products all the way up to 6 metres x 2 metres flat sheets.
The PeerGuard™ Optical Grade coating has been developed for high optical applications such as safety glazing, machine guards, automotive displays and display windows.
We remain committed to developing a number of new solutions to meet all of our customers needs, striving for excellence and exceeding expectations. The development of PeeraGuard™ Optical Grade follows closely on the heels of our anti-microbial coating, MicroGuard™ and we expect to launch Anti-Static and Anti-Fog coatings in the near future.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. PeeraGuard™ Optical is a UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.
For more information on PeeraGuard™ Optical Grade, or any of our other coatings, please call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can download our PeeraGuard™ Optical technical data sheet.