The Peeraguard Optical Grade Hard Coating is a high quality, optically enhanced, UV-cured protective coating for plastic.
Possessing the same great anti- abrasion and chemical qualities as our most popular coating, Peeraguard Clear – Optical is our brand new, Optical Grade Clear hard coat.
- Optical Grade Clarity – Enhanced optical clarity for real world applications. No distortion to clear and transparent plastics – ideal for lenses and glazing.
- Abrasion Resistance – No more knocks, scuffs and scratches. A premium hard coat finish.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common cleaning chemical and even harsher industrial chemicals without worry of damage.
- Enhancement – A full gloss finish will enhance coloured plastics and prints.
- Weatherable – Providing protection against the elements.
- Durability – All Peerless coatings enhance the life of any plastic substrate.
For when optical clarity and level of finish is at a premium, the new Peeraguard Optical Grade Coating is the perfect hard coating for your plastic products. Due to our versatility and large coating line, all types and size of products can be coated; from small parts or molded products all the way up to 6 metres x 2 metres flat sheets.
The Peerguard Optical Grade coating has been developed for high optical applications such as safety glazing, machine guards, automotive displays and display windows.
We remain committed to developing a number of new solutions to meet all of our customers needs, striving for excellence and exceeding expectations. The development of Peeraguard Optical Grade follows closely on the heels of our anti-microbial coating, Microguard and we expect to launch Anti-Static and Anti-Fog coatings in the near future.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. Peeraguard Optical is a UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.
For more information on Peeraguard Optical Grade, or any of our other coatings, please call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can download our Peeraguard Optical technical data sheet.