Part of our matte coatings range, Peeraguard Frost is the ultimate in plastic frosting for both sheet and moulded products – the finished effect can even be matched to many off the shelf products such as Plexiglas Satin Ice.
- Abrasion Resistance – Scuffs and scratches are vastly reduced with a hard coating.
- Visual Appeal – a frosted coating can even be applied over colour or print for enhanced visual appeal.
- Chemical Resistance – Even with a frosted finish, Peeraguard Frost possess excellent chemical resistance.
- Privacy – The frosted finish allows privacy for glazing, offices, retail and even stairways.
- All-round Protection – Peeraguard Clear can be applied to the second side to ensure all round protection of your plastic
- Durability – All Peerless coatings enhance the life of any plastic substrate.
Relying on matting agents and Peerless technical innovation, the coating has a range of uses, including; glazing, point of sale and decorative enhancement for both retail display purposes and signage.
For more information on Peeraguard Frost Coating, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. Peeraguard Frost Coating is a UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.