Peeraguard Clear Coating is a unique, high quality, UV-cured protective coating for plastic.
Possessing great visual, physical and chemical qualities, Peeraguard Clear is developed exclusively by Peerless. This clear coating is the most popular Peerless Coating in the range and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Abrasion Resistance – Worried about knocks, scuffs and scratches? A surface hardness of 6H protects against most.
- Optical Clarity – Peeraguard Clear is just that, completely clear. Very little distortion to clear and transparent plastics – just full protection.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common cleaning chemical and even harsher industrial chemicals without worry of damage.
- Enhancement – A full gloss finish will enhance coloured plastics and prints.
- All-round protection – All Peerless coatings can be applied to a single side or even both.
- Weatherable – Providing protection against the elements.
- Durability – All Peerless coatings enhance the life of any plastic substrate.
The product’s versatility means it’s perfect for protecting and enhancing a range of materials, including acrylic, polycarbonate, and PET-G, as well as many other plastic substrates – including both sheets and moulds. Due to the application being available single or double sided, Peeraguard clear is a cost effective solution when compared to many pre-coated sheets such as Lexan.
Peeraguard is characterised by extremely good physical, optical and chemical properties. It is a high-gloss, no-distortion clear coating. Due to its excellent chemical resistance, it is ideal for anti-graffiti solutions.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. Peeraguard Clear is a UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.
For more information on Peeraguard Clear (a superb alternative to Optiguard, Safecoat & Clearlite), please call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can download our Peeraguard Clear technical data sheet.
If you are looking for a pre-coated and readily available abrasion resistant plastic look no further than PolyGuard.