There are a number of pre-approved options for automotive coating and the requirements around them can differ from region to region. Peerless is able to apply fully tested and registered UV coatings designed exclusively for the car and automotive industry such as UVHC 3000K.
Peerless can also offer an in-house automotive coating, which whilst not independently tested, performs incredibly well and is comparable to the aforementioned coatings.
- Abrasion Resistance – Scuffs, chips and scratches are vastly reduced in both quantity and severity.
- Optical Clarity – Sprayed on and UV Cured; no visible flow lines leave a clear and transparent finish.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common or most industrial cleaning chemical without worry of damage.
- Enhancement – A full gloss finish will enhance coloured plastics and prints. Matte options are also available.
- Weatherable – Providing protection against the harshest of elements in the UK and Abroad.
- Durability – All Peerless coatings enhance the life of any plastic substrate.
Currently Peerless apply coatings from light lenses on some of the world’s most extravagant super cars to interior protection on one of the globes most premium brands – all from our head office in Norfolk.
All of our coatings are applied on our purpose-built reciprocal coating line and have been specially-formulated for use in the automotive industry. The line has been specially designed and to operate in Class 1000 clean room conditions to suit the demands and quality standards of the automotive industry. It has a maximum component coating height of 190mm and a width of 1900mm.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. Our Automotive Coatings are UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.