UVHC3000K is a UV-curable, silica-modified coating, designed to give optimum weathering, chemical and abrasion protection to Polycarbonate. This coating is excellent for many applications but was originally designed for use on Vehicle Headlamps and is widely used within the Automotive industry.
In addition to UVHC3000K, Peerless are able to offer a range of UVHC coatings including UVHC3000 and UVHC5000 together with our PeeraGuard Clear hard coating for interior applications.
- Abrasion Resistance – Scuffs, chips and scratches are vastly reduced in both quantity and severity.
- Optical Clarity – Sprayed on and UV Cured; no visible flow lines leave a clear and transparent finish.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common or most industrial cleaning chemical without worry of damage.
- Enhancement – A full gloss finish will enhance coloured plastics and prints. Matte options are also available.
- Weatherable – Providing protection against the harshest of elements in the UK and Abroad.
- Durability – All Peerless coatings enhance the life of any plastic substrate.
With our large format, fully automated spray coating facility we are able to provide mass volume coating services onto free issued mouldings and extrusions in a wide range of shapes and dimension together with supply of hard coated flat panels for vehicle interiors.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. Our Automotive Coatings are UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.