A unique, high quality UV-cured anti-glare coating.
In addition to the chemical and abrasion resistant qualities you expect from a Peerless coating, this coating is also designed to minimise optical interface phenomena (such as optical rings) and reduce glare.
- Abrasion Resistance – Scuffs and scratches are vastly reduced with a hard coating finish.
- Anti-Glare – Pre-defined gloss levels allow flexibility depending on customer requirements.
- Chemical Resistance – Excellent chemical resistance makes Peerguard Anti-Glare a first choice in anti-graffiti solutions.
- All-round protection – Peeraguard Anti-Glare Coating can be applied to the second side to ensure all round protection of your plastic
- Durability – All Peerless coatings enhance the life of any plastic substrate.
The anti-glare level of the coating is measured in gloss units. Using a 60 degree gloss-meter, Peerless can test and adjust to suit individual customer requirements. Levels are adjustable from 95 gloss to 5 gloss, so that display characteristics and anti-glare effects can be maximised. Typical levels for diffused lighting – 5 gloss and LCD Screens levels are 65-80 gloss.
Coating application and uses are wide across a range of industries and environments. Whilst not true ‘anti-reflection‘, anti-glare offers a cost effective solution to products and moulds.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. Peeraguard Anti-Glare is a UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.