MicroGuard™ is a revolutionary anti-microbial hard coating that has been specially developed and formulated to give enhanced protection against bacteria. This anti-bacterial coating for plastic effectively inhibits the presence of bacteria, whilst retaining the protective properties of the rest of our coating range.
- Abrasion Resistance – Protects against, scruffs, marks and scratches.
- Protected – Protection against bacteria such as gram-positive e.g. MRSA and Listeria; and gram-negative e.g. E. coli and Salmonella, amongst others.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common cleaning chemical without damage.
- All-round protection – Can be applied to a single side or even both.
- Durability – All Peerless coatings enhance the life of any plastic substrate.
This unique anti-microbial coating boasts the abrasion and chemical resistance of all our other Peerless protective coatings, with the added ability to halt the development and spread of common bacteria.
MicroGuard™ has already been used and tested within industries such as Healthcare, Veterinary, Dentistry, Food Processing and Aerospace. This coating is available in both clear and matte finishes making it the perfect solution for a range of uses.
Please note, this unique coating is not intended to replace standard cleaning regimes or requirements but compliment them – providing protection between cleaning or in areas which often get missed.
Find out more about how our anti-microbial hard coating works using silver ion here.
For more information on the unique MicroGuard Anti-Microbial Coating, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, download our MicroGuard Coating technical data sheet.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. Peeraguard Anti-Microbial is a UV cured coating and applied in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.