Peerless provides a range of enhanced protective coatings for application on to a number of different types of plastic.
Over the last 20 years Peerless has continually developed its own range of protective coatings for plastic which are widely regarded as some of the most advanced and reliable after-market coatings in Europe. These in-house coatings for plastic are branded ‘Peeraguard’.
All of the Peeraguard range of protective coatings possess similar base qualities for the enhancement of plastic materials. These include:
- Chemical Resistance
- Abrasion Resistance
- Optical Clarity
- All-round protection
Peeraguard Protective Coatings have a wide range of uses and specifications – some of the most popular applications being; Point of Sale & Retail, Light & Camera Lenses, Display Screen Windows and Architectural Glazing. For more information on usage and application, please click on the specific coating below.
Peerless is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that all quality systems exceed that specification. All coatings are applied and UV Cured in a purpose built, automated spray facility to give your product the optimal finish it deserves.
Click one of the links below for more information on each coating:
- Peeraguard Clear Coating – Our most popular coating, optically outstanding with a high gloss finish.
- Peeraguard Anti-Glare Coating – A matt coating that is now used the world over. Perfect for light diffusion.
- Microguard™ Coating – An Anti-Microbial Coating that has been developed and formulated to give protection against bacteria.
- Peeraguard Frost Coating – A specifically designed frosted coating to give a textured finish and frosted look.
- Peeraguard Automotive Coating – Automotive approved and graded coating for plastics.
- Peeramist Anti-Fog Coating – A coating designed for the reduction of fogging and misting on plastic.
For more information on the Peeraguard range of coatings and to discuss your requirements, please call us on 0845 519 9079 or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can download our Coatings Brochure by clicking here.