Here at Peerless we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team, from line workers, through to engineers and administration staff. If you think you have what it takes to strive in a successful, forward thinking organisation, please email your CV and details to [email protected].
Internal Account Executive / Sales
Following a period of expansion Peerless Plastics & Coatings Ltd is looking to grow the existing sales team with the addition of an experienced Internal Account Executive.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with customers, predominantly interacting via telephone to manage their requirements from order to dispatch. Telesales experience is beneficial as is an understanding or background in plastics or manufacturing.
The role would consist of but not be restricted to the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Production & Quality to ensure effective communication with customers.
- Produce pricing breakdown for every quotation sent.
- Keep Technical Query Log (TQL).
- Prepare and submit Quotations for new work.
- Process works orders promptly and communicate with Production to identify potential issues.
- Support members of Senior Sales Team when required.
- Where possible, steer order coverage to minimise peeks & troughs in production workload.
- Keep quotation bank up-to-date and actively chase live quotes.
- Follow up on all samples/prototypes sent to customers.
- Request feedback from recent completed orders.
Candidate will have a positive and friendly attitude towards customers and colleagues. The ability to work both as part of a team and individually is essential. Good Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills are essential as is a working knowledge of Sage line 50.
Excellent communication skills are needed and any candidate must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing to customers of all sizes together with colleagues at every level of the business.
Working Hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.00pm on Fridays, with half an hour for lunch.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and a bonus scheme is in place for the sales team.
Other benefits include company pension and business mobile phone.