Printing to Plastic
We offer a wider range of printing services from our Thetford based factory to suit most types and shapes of plastic.
Printing directly to plastic is becoming increasingly popular and is now used for a whole range of applications including wall cladding, digital displays, control panels and various small objects such as bottle tops and digital devices.
Peerless offer three different printing options depending on colour, quantity, shape, and type. These include:
- Direct to Media Digital printing: Ideal for detailed and abnormal products.
- Tampo printing: Ideal for single-colour, single-print runs;
- Screen printing: Best suited to blackout and backlit displays;
Other plastic services Peerless provide include:
- CNC Machining and Plastic Fabrication
- Plastic Saw Cutting – Table or Wall Saws
- Silk Screen Printing
- Digital Printing
- Specialist Paint Facility
- Tampo Printing
For more information on our plastic printing service in Thetford, call us on 0845 519 9079 or email [email protected].